- MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SYOKUDOEN manages personal information strictly by keeping customers’ personal information accurate and up to date, taking necessary measures such as maintaining security systems and establishing management systems to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, falsification, or leakage.
SYOKUDOEN only uses personal information collected for the purposes of communicating with customers on business updates and marketing information and providing customer services.
- PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
SYOKUDOEN manages personal information properly and does not share them with any third party except for the situations below,
-When individual consents to share the information.
-When SYOKUDOEN provides personal information to our subcontractors to perform a business activity that the customer requires.
-When it is obligated to provide personal information based on laws and regulations.
Cookies are used to store information as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses information collected by these “Cookies” to optimize the user’s experience and to improve our services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some of our services.
- INQUIRY FROM INDIVIDUAL
- SYOKUDOEN handles individual inquiries regarding correction, and/or deletion of personal information after identification.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- CONTACT US
- For inquiries regarding your personal information, please contact us through the customer service section on our website.